With the current advancement in the world of technology, it will be sad if you live with mere speculations that you are pregnant. There are several ways that you can use to determine whether you are pregnant or not. So if you have been trying to conceive but in vain, it must be really hard to wait until that time that you confirm your pregnancy. On the other hand, if you are a teenager and you had unprotected sex a couple of weeks ago, then you must be worried. The best thing that you need to do is to find a first choice pregnancy test and confirm that you are carrying a baby.
Signs that you could be pregnant
There are several signs and symptoms that can prompt you to think that you are pregnant. If you realize that you are experiencing some of those signs, then there are chances that you could be pregnant. You, however, need to understand that those signs do not always mean that you are pregnant. So if you experience them, the best thing to do is to go for a pregnancy test. Here are some of those signs and symptoms.
- Nausea and morning sickness is one of the earliest signs. Nausea might be experienced throughout the day.
- The breasts swell and become tender. Also, the sensitivity of the breast increases.
- Fatigue and feeling exhausted most of your time are also another sign.
- Missing your periods is one of the most accurate sign and symptom that you need to take note of.
If you find out that you are experiencing all of the above or some of those signs and symptoms, the best thing that you need to do is to go for a pregnancy test. Apart from home pregnancy test, there are several tests that you can decide to use. Some of these results are known to be very accurate and making use of them will always give you accurate results. Some of those results include.
- First Response Gold – which is said to be extremely sensitive for the early stages.
- First Response Early Result – It is also very sensitive when it comes to detecting early pregnancy
- Accu-Clear Early Pregnancy Test
- E.P.T certainty – This one is capable of giving you accurate results a few days before your expected periods. The readings can be relied upon since they are very accurate.
- E.P.T Pregnancy Test
If you are not ready to try these five pregnancy test, you can try a home pregnancy test. You, however, need to understand that some brands are better than others. This, therefore, means that you need to be keen when it comes to choosing the brand that you are going to use. Always be sure to find the advice of those people who might have used these tests before.